Friday, November 7, 2008
Morton's Steak House
This is a picture of the picture they took of us. We dressed up nice, but it wasn't as fancy as we thought it would be. There were all ranges of dress - guess that is what you get in California. It was still fun for us to dress up though!
This is the personal menu we received! It was so cute! They had great service and even though the food was over priced it was delicious! I'd go there again - if someone else pays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
happy anniversary you guys!!
It looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I cant believe its already been three years that's crazy. You guys have been crazy busy lately. Looks like all your projects have been fun lately. Good luck with all your cleaning up.
Ha. Heather keeps asking me when I'm going to take her there. She is jealous because before we got married I took a girl there on a casual date not knowing what to expect, lets just say I was not happy cause I didn't even like the girl and I spent $110 on a tiny meal without appetizers or drinks. It was tasty though.
Happy Anniversary - and happy new kitchen & new carpet and whatever else I've missed by not keeping up well with your blog. Love the entry with the mirror collage, btw! Thanks for being such a wonderful roommate all those years ago :)
Post a Comment