Friday, November 7, 2008

How's your Memory?


Want to play my game? If you have been to our house then you know this is what you see when you walk in the door. However, something has changed. Can you guess what it is?
Make your guesses!

7 comments:

Stacey said...

didn't there used to be a beam on the right side attached to that half wall???

Unknown said...

i was going to guess what stacey guessed. but i didn't get to it soon enough. but we all know how you roll, and you'll just say that i copied stacey and that none of us wins :)

Alison said...

Wow Tiff. Do I suspect a little sarcasm? You really wanted that ice cream treat didn't you? Talk to jenn winn. She won march madness. She owes us all ice cream!

Stacey said...

wait, I thought the prize for March Madness was us pitching in and buying the winner a hat or tshirt for that team. Interesting enough, I did choose the WINNER but Jenn had the most points. :)

Lynn said...

Yeah, I thought we were going to buy a winner a tropy of something, what happened? And I agree with Tiffany's evaluation of the situation. It's the support beam.

Stacey said...

Tiff's evaluation --- you mean Stacey's

Brian Norton said...

I know what it is. You flipped that long vertical mirror upside down. The kitchen looks great. We cant wait to see the finished product.