So, I was tagged by Annie to do this quirks thing. This is hard because I don't have any! he he he... So, Here are some things I guess are MY quirks...
1. I hate it when people chew loudly... with their mouth open. I don't like to hear other people eating.
2. I don't like a messy house. It is sometimes hard for me to do anything else if my house is dirty. I have to clean up, or do the dishes before I can give my attention to anything else.
3. I don't like it when people are non-commital. I like to be able to rely on people. I guess I am too trusting or something because I always believe what other people tell me. So, when they don't do what they say they are going to do it makes me crazy!
4. I don't like foods that have a weird texture. I can't eat things that feel funny in my mouth...
5. Kind of like the first one, but I can't stand it when people eat or drink while on the phone with me, or even chew gum. It is like I have super-sonic hearing and can hear even better the smacking lips... yuck... ewe...
6. I can't think of a 6th one, but I am sure I definately have more than 6 quirks...
I tag Tiffany, Stacey and Jennifer! (LUCKY!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Alison that was awesome. I totally forget about the smacking thing. I hate when people smack I get so annoyed. I used to be like that with my house until I had kids now I just hope to pick up at night. Thanks for doing that it was cute. Hope all is well. Love Annie
Post a Comment