
SHADES Party!
Ok, so I am having a Shade Clothing Party! If you aren't familiar with Shade Clothing, they have great modest clothes! You can check them out here: http://www.shadeclothing.com/
So the party is TOMORROW - Wednesday night from 7:30pm to whenever... There will be NO presentation and there is NO sales person there. I just have a large box of clothes for trying on! It will be so fun!
Come whenever you want! AND, if you can't come, no worries! I can still take an order for you AND if you are really nice to me I will arrange a time with you to come check out the latest styles on your own! (I will have the samples for several days..)
Hope to see you soon!


3 comments:
Hey Alison, I know we need to hang out sometime soon. I am so excited for Greg. Greg actually has weekends off so let me know when you want to hang out.
Alison you have been tagged so check out my blog to know what to do
Hi - this is Ry's cousin. We met at Mike's wedding... I'm glad you're not private- or at least I got to visit. That's a great picture of you two at the top of your blog!
Post a Comment