Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Results are IN!

Welcome to the Final RESULTS blog!



First we will determine the LIE in the game 2 Truths and 1 Lie!

The correct answer was Number 1 and 3 are TRUTHS. Ryan's schedule did change and he is now in phase 2 of the 6 month training program. There are 6 phases, so one down, 5 more to go! Also, Ryan does get really silly when he is tired. The best was that he didn't remember any of it! SO funny!

The LIE was that Ryan did not get a new calling and we are fine with that. Now, the winner...


Mom - you guessed wrong


Dad - you guessed right but you already knew the answer - DISQUALIFED


Tiff - you guessed right but since dad already knew the right answer and you copied him you are also DISQUALIFIED


Grandma - you guess wrong


Gramdpa - you guessed right but since dad already knew the right answer and you copied him you are also DISQUALIFIED


Stacey - did you make a guess? You guessed they were all true...




SO, I don't think we have a winner... However, we can go to Pink Berry together whenever you want! We'd love to have you! (We have a pink berry right by our house!)



RESULTS #2


Now, the wound story. Here were some of the best guesses:


1. Got bit by a shark


2. Sat on a curling iron


3. Sliced himself with a knife



The truth is you have now all seen an extremely close photo of Ryan's butt! He was surfing and had a hard crash. Surf board fins can be quite sharp... So, now all we have to heal is Ryan's butt wound and he'll be back in the ocean surfing with the sharks! The 2nd visit to the doc and she said it was healing fine. The skin that they would have used to close it up is gone so that is why they just left it open like that... Fun times...

It actually looks MUCH better now. It has been one week since the injury and I am surprised how much it has healed!

Thanks for playing our games!

7 comments:

jenn said...

What.. no follow-up picture to show us how he's healing?? Bummer... haha... get it. bum... errr.... okay. not funny. I know.

Lynn said...

I can't believe it's Ryan's bum. Too much information. We have a pinkberry right by our house too, so you all can come here!

Stacy and family said...

Oh man! Was he surfing alone when that happened? I would have been freaking right out if I had that injury and there was nobody to help me! Poor guy. I am glad he is healing up. Very lovely photo of you two on the blog by the way. I have my plane tickets for December! I will contact you via some other technological networking media with the details. :)

maryann said...

Alison:

Grandpa wants to know why he is disqualified. He didn't know what Evan quessed.
Grandma

Lynn said...

I think Grandma has you on that one!

Unknown said...

i also want to know why i was disqualified. i had no idea dad knew the answer. when i read the choices, i thought my answers and when i went to post my guess dad had already picked what i thought it was. so for convience sake i said, "what dad said". therefore grandpa and me get a treat and no one else.

kd said...

Alison, I need to check your blog more often! I'm so disappointed to miss out on your games. But at least I still got to see Ryan's butt. Ha!

And very nice new title/pic.