Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hair today, gone tomorrow

Yes, I know it is out of order, but I just wanted to post the photos of Ryan's new hair cut! First the buzz job... then the bic job... At first I hated it, but now it is kind of growing on me... (no pun intended)

At least his head is a nice shape... not all lumpy. Yesterday one of the RTO's took his hat off and said, "Price! Your head is freakishly white!" He couldn't really respond, so he just agreed... "Yes ma'am!"

So far, so good! Day 2 has begun!

6 comments:

Evan said...

No bad hair days to worry about with a buzz!

Evan said...

I said that, not Evan

Lynn said...

I'll get it right one of these days

Stacey said...

hey ali, you can also see templates @ http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/

slymer said...

Liam is just staring at the pics so I think that he likes them.. The other day Ellie told me that Uncle Ryan is going to be a Supa Hewo- Noah corrected her- no, Ellie, not a super hero- a policeman.. I was actually surprised that she remembered that something new was going down.. She loves you guys! Good luck with the police man thing- maybe one day they will let you train to be a supa hewo...

slymer said...

in one set of pics, your head matches coops...