Right before Ryan started the Academy, we decided to take another trip up to Big Bear! It was so fun! We rented snow shoes and off we went! This was our first attempt at snow shoeing and we loved it! It was kind of hard, yet fun, trying to go down some steep hills but we made it work! Plus it was a great workout! We drove to Lake Arrowhead after that, but the fog was SO thick that it took us forever to get there. Arrowhead is small and there isn't much to do there, but we stayed in a beautiful resort. We ate at a little Mexican place and then headed back to the resort to enjoy the mountain atmosphere. The next day we both got massages. It was so nice and relaxing. The weird thing about the massages was that Ryan's girl was mostly blind. She had her seeing eye dog in the room... Weird. Oh well! We had a blast! On our way home we stopped and had lunch with Tiffany in Redlands. It is such a cute town!
Had to get in one last trip before the 6 month torture, I mean academy started. ;)
Had to get in one last trip before the 6 month torture, I mean academy started. ;)



3 comments:
looks like fun! i haven't been snow shoeing in years, but i just remember how hard it is! what a great little getaway for the two of you. i always forget how close big bear is! btw i love the shaved head!
such cute pictures!!! I miss the snow. Looks like you had so much fun! see you soon.
You do great photo collages - I need to learn how to do that! I'm a little jealous of all the time & fun things you get to do with hubby, until I why I don't have the time... I tagged you, but don't feel obligated... To see my answers go to
fewjoyscanequalthat.blogspot.com
Post a Comment