Here it is in all its glory... The belly at 36 1/2 weeks. Can't believe it is so close, but it still seems so far away! Can't wait for our little guy to arrive!!!
Hey Ali! Glad you left a comment on my blog so I could find yours...I had forgotten the address. You look awesome! I love your cute belly. Isn't being pregnant the best? Unless you get super sick...hope you've been feeling well, though. I am SO excited for you. Hope the big day comes soon, and that all goes well.
1 comment:
Hey Ali! Glad you left a comment on my blog so I could find yours...I had forgotten the address. You look awesome! I love your cute belly. Isn't being pregnant the best? Unless you get super sick...hope you've been feeling well, though. I am SO excited for you. Hope the big day comes soon, and that all goes well.
Post a Comment