Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hakuna Matata!


We had quite the Disney week! We met up with some friends at Disneyland on Tuesday and then saw The Lion King on Wednesday!  We have season passes to Disneyland, but they don't work during most of the summer months of June, July and August, so we have to get in as many visits as we can. 


Ryan and I went with Grandma and Grandpa White to see The Lion King!  It was so amazing!  I was really impressed with the costuming and how they made the animals looks so real!  If you have kids that like the Lion King, and aren't afraid of Scar, the bad lion, then you should definitely take them to this.  They would LOVE it!  However, if you've never seen The Lion King Disney movie, I'd recommend it before you see the musical.  Sometimes it was confusing as to what was going on.  All in all though, a super show to see!  Loved it!

2 comments:

jennifer said...

Aww...Disneyland! The happiest place on earth! I love it and miss it so much! It looks like you guys are having a blast. I'm totally jealous of the lasik surgery. I might have to try that one of these days. I miss you!

Heather said...

Alison! We just got Disneyland passes that will too be blocked out soon but let's go together sometime in the fall:)