Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Mammoth Vacation
Ryan and I took a little trip to Mammoth and stayed at Lake Mary in these super cute cabins. We knew it would be cold, but didn't know it would snow a foot!! We had a super time and it was amazing and beautiful! We wore pretty much all the clothes we brought every day because it was so cold. I felt like Ralphy from Christmas Story... My arms wouldn't go down!

View from where we stayed to across the lake.
Ryan fishing off the dock... in the snow...
It was so cold we drove down to June Lake and this little lake Gull (?) I can't remember the name of this lake right next to June Lake.
Back at Lake Mary with my first catch of the day and my first catch ever! It was a 3 lb. Rainbow Trout and the biggest Ryan and his parents had ever seen caught out of that lake!!! I got the big one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You two are so cute! I love to see all the adventures you have.
great catch! miss you!
Post a Comment