Anyboy ever seen a spider like this before? It was really creapy looking! We captured it in a jar and it died. Well, the RAID may have had something to do with it...
That is so gross. I hate spiders. Ya we found a great place to rent in Oceanside so in two weeks we will be moving out. Well still come visit. Let me know what happens with you. I hope all is well.
5 comments:
Where did you capture this spider??? It looks really scary. Was it outside or inside of your house?
i hope it was outside your house. that is super yucky!!!!
Gross and Yikes!
That is so gross. I hate spiders. Ya we found a great place to rent in Oceanside so in two weeks we will be moving out. Well still come visit. Let me know what happens with you. I hope all is well.
I WOULD HAVE BEEN SO FREAKED OUT! IT LOOKS LIKE A HALLOWEEN SPIDER COME TO SCARE YOU-- A LITTLE TOO EARLY THOUGH.
Post a Comment