Thanks so much Stacey! I can't believe you actually made it! It is so, so, so cute! Way to go! THANK YOU STACEY!!
Friday, March 6, 2009
The Cutest BAG on the Block!
So, this is LOOOONG over due. This year for Christmas, Stacey (my sister) made me this adorable bag! It was JUST the right size for Camden, so we popped him right in. He was so warm and cozy in there! But... since Camden had to go home, I took my super cute bag home and made it my new church stuff bag! It is perfect and I LOVE it!
Thanks so much Stacey! I can't believe you actually made it! It is so, so, so cute! Way to go! THANK YOU STACEY!!

Thanks so much Stacey! I can't believe you actually made it! It is so, so, so cute! Way to go! THANK YOU STACEY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I think the cutest girl on the block is holding the cutest bag on the block!
Alison you look gorgeous as usual! And Stacey that bag really is darling. I love the fabric choices and color combinations.
That is a super cute bag! I was wanting to make a cute diaper bag similar to that bag, but I can never decide on the fabrics to choose!
Post a Comment