Ryan got me tickets to go see STOMP and it was amazing! I have always wanted to see the group perform, and it was SOOOOO worth it! I am going to say that it was the BEST dance type performance I have EVER, ever seen! (Ryan even liked it)!
If you ever get a chance to see them perform - DO IT! They are here in Orange County until the 11th. I am tempted to go see it again - it was that good! (I already checked and there are still tickets available. If anyone wants to go - I'll go with you)!

4 comments:
I want to go, I am going to go!
I've always wanted to see that, but i've never heard any comments on it. Guess I'll have to check it out next time it's in town. Glad you had fun!
I am commenting on the new title picture, and my comment is: Beautiful new picture Alison! Love, Stacy
I saw them a long time ago and I loved them. It was so awesome. I am glad that someone else thinks the same. Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment