Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Ali's Sweet NEW Ride



So, as we all know, my wife ROCKS. Generally she goes unrewarded and usually doesn't complain. So in payment for years of hard work and dedication at her job, she has got a just reward. A sweet 2008 LR2 which is a Land Rover. Enough said, know that she rocks and this is her sweet new ride. Thanks ED!!!








6 comments:

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

I'm salivating!! I'm green with envy!! Congrats. Now that's some kind of gift.
Oh and I love the flowers. What a treat!

Unknown said...

love the car. you look so cute in it ali! i can't wait to ride in it!!!

Lynn said...

Oh, the flowers, they are beautiful! happy happy anniversary! good job, Ryan!

RegaNater said...

Party?? I wish I could come! You have to post pics of it for me though!

slymer said...

Tag- now go to my blog to see what that means.. and check out the JIB JAB at the bottom- it is the funniest thing I have ever put together. I emailed you guys the link also..

sarah said...

I told you that you had to break things off with Ed before you got married! I am totally jealous though. Love it!!